BENEFITS AND ADVANTAGES OF A MINI BREAST LIFT
Have you been noticing some changes in your breasts? There are a lot of different life events and situations in which your breasts might change shape, gain or lose volume, change cup size, or lose definition. Childbirth, breastfeeding, weight changes, and hormonal changes from menopause are the most common reasons for someone to see a bit of a change in their breasts.
One of the best solutions for minor breast changes such as these is the mini breast lift. Rather than make your breasts larger as in a breast augmentation procedure, a mini breast lift only restores your breasts to the perky positioning that they were in originally before your body began to change. Here are some of the benefits and advantages of a mini lift.
A mini-lift is the best option for women who:
- Have not lost significant volume
- Have nipples that are only slightly sagging
- Do not want to have scarring from their breast lift
- Do not want larger breasts (breast implants)
- Have only mild ptosis and need minimum correction
Having a mini breast lift rather than a full breast lift is beneficial for several reasons:
- Faster recovery period
- Minimal or no visible scarring
- Perkier, natural-looking breasts that don’t appear to be altered
- Less expensive
- Less painful, no need for prescription pain medications during recovery
As you can see, a mini lift has many advantages. If you are normally the type of person to avoid cosmetic surgery, a mini-lift can be very tempting because it is such a minor procedure that can give you huge results.
If you are interested in learning if a mini lift is right for you, contact us today to schedule your consultation.