Microdermabrasion is an advanced exfoliating treatment. We use aluminum oxide crystals to gently slough away layers of dead, damaged, and dry skin cells, noticeably improving the tone and texture of your skin. For common skin concerns like scarring, acne, and signs of aging, this is an excellent treatment option to consider.
What Does Microdermabrasion Involve?
Ultra-fine aluminum oxide crystals are used to exfoliate the surface of the skin. Aluminum oxide is safe for all skin types and almost as hard as a diamond, making it remarkably effective for all skin types.
A microdermabrasion wand is used to administer the crystals to the skin. The wand diffuses the crystals over the surface of the skin and sucks them back up as soon as they’re used. This deeply exfoliates the skin, eliminating damaged skin cells to make room for new, healthy cells.
Microdermabrasion triggers the skin’s healing response. The skin’s repair process after will lead to a more voluminous, smooth, and elastic complexion. Plus, improving circulation, promoting the flow of nutrients and oxygen to your skin. This will boost the health of your skin for a clear, radiant look.
What Are the Benefits of Microdermabrasion?
- Immediately after a treatment, your skin will be softer and smoother to the touch.
- Leads to a brighter, healthier, and more youthful complexion.
- As a deep exfoliation treatment, clears out your pores to prevent the formation of acne.
- Reduces the appearance of discoloration, scarring, and wrinkles.
- Minimal downtime is required after. This treatment won’t cause scarring and is gentler than chemical peels or laser procedures.
- The outer layer of dead skin cells is removed during a treatment, allowing your skin to more effectively absorb skin care products.
Microdermabrasion will improve the health of your skin for lasting cosmetic benefits. Contact us today to schedule a consultation.