Jessner peels are an effective skin care treatment for aging or damaged skin. With a unique blend of acids, our pharmaceutical Jessner formulations can help patients of all different skin types achieve their skin care goals. In as little as one peel, you can enjoy striking benefits to the health of your skin.
What Does the Jessner Peel Involve?
The Jessner peel is a deep chemical peel that takes away the outermost layer of dead skin cells, allowing smoother, healthier skin to reach the surface. One of our specialists will apply the acidic solution to the surface of your skin. The Jessner peel will only sit on your skin for a couple of minutes before it’s neutralized or removed.
Jessner peels are available in a range of strengths and depths. Depending on your skin type and skin care goals, our specialists will determine the best Jessner peel for you.
Most Jessner peels are considered medium-strength peels. This means that they penetrate below the epidermis to reach the upper section of the dermis. The dermis is the middle layer of your skin.
Jessner peels are also available in superficial strengths. This means that the peels will penetrate the epidermis, but won’t reach the dermis. Superficial-strength Jessner peels are typically used for people with very sensitive or thin skin.
What Can Jessner Peels Treat?
Jessner peels can be used to treat an extensive range of skin concerns, including:
- Hyperpigmentation and discoloration
- Environmentally damaged skin
- Prematurely aged skin
- Fine lines and wrinkles
What Are the Benefits of the Jessner Peel?
- Just one Jessner peel can noticeably improve the tone and texture of your skin.
- A Jessner peel will stimulate your skin’s natural healing response, so the health of your skin will continue to improve in the weeks and months after treatment.
- A Jessner peel will reduce existing acne and prevent future acne.
- Our specialists will adjust the strength and depth of the Jessner peel according to your skin care goals.
Contact us today to see if the Jessner peel can work for you and your skin care goals.