Dermal fillers are a non-surgical cosmetic treatment option available to men looking to counteract signs of aging in the face. Forehead creases, fine lines around the mouth, and nasolabial folds are a just few common cosmetic concerns for men that fillers can help to treat.
What Are Dermal Fillers?
Fillers are injectable treatments used to smooth and lift the face. They’re injected into various areas of the face, we can create a more dominant jawline, cheeks, forehead, under eye area, and around the mouth, to restore lost volume.
As people age, volume and elasticity in the facial skin is lost. This commonly leads to wrinkles, fine lines, and folds. Fillers are made from either natural or synthetic substances that can fill in wrinkles to lift and smooth the skin.
Many different types of fillers are available. Our skin care specialists will help you choose the right filler for your goals and needs.
What Is the Downtime after Dermal Fillers?
Just like Botox, virtually no downtime is required after a filler treatment. Fillers can be administered in just 10 to 20 minutes, so you can stop in over your lunch break and return to work immediately after.
Side effects from filler injections are rare. You may experience slight redness, bruising, or swelling in the treatment area immediately after the injection.
What Are the Benefits of Fillers for Men?
- Fillers are a non-surgical treatment option, meaning that there are no incisions or scarring.
- You’ll see an improvement to the appearance of the face immediately after a treatment.
- Dermal fillers produce subtle, natural-looking results.
- Results from filler injections can last for several months.
- Dermal fillers are a quick treatment and require no downtime, making them an ideal solution for men with hectic schedules.
- A wide range of dermal fillers is available to suit all different needs and goals.
To learn more about our comprehensive selection of dermal fillers for men, contact us today.