When you look in the mirror, do you see lines, creases, and loss of volume in your cheeks then you could benefit from dermal fillers? Watt Plastic Surgery has long been the experts in cosmetic surgery and non-surgical treatments in South Tampa. We offer a wide range of dermal fillers to meet your needs. Designed to tackle the signs of aging skin with non-surgical treatments, this may benefit a wide range of skin concerns. Learn more about dermal fillers below.
What Are Dermal Fillers?
They are an injectable treatment. They’re completed in your plastic surgeon’s office and are designed to reduce signs of aging skin and increase volume and smooth lines instantly.
They are made of soft substances with a gel consistency. Hyaluronic acid, which is naturally produced in the skin, is one of the most commonly used substances in these fillers. It can add volume to the skin and smooth out wrinkles or fine lines.
As we age, our skin loses volume and becomes thinner as our bodies produce less hyaluronic acid and collagen. Lost volume can lead to the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, as well as an uneven skin tone. Dermal fillers can counteract these signs of skin aging without the need for surgery.
What Can Dermal Fillers Be Used For?
These fillers are a helpful treatment option for several skin concerns, including:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Folds, namely nasolabial folds
- Lost volume in the lips or cheeks
- Under-eye circles
- Lost volume in the hands
What Are the Benefits of Dermal Fillers?
They provide several benefits as a cosmetic treatment, including:
- Fillers are non-surgical and non-invasive, so you don’t have to worry about scarring.
- Little to no downtime is required after dermal filler treatment, so you can return to your regular activities quickly.
- Dermal filler treatment can be completed as quickly as in 10 to 20 minutes.
- These fillers provide natural-looking results for full, even, youthful skin. It won’t be obvious that you’ve had a cosmetic treatment when a dermal filler is used.
What Types of Dermal Fillers Are Available?
At Watt, we offer a complete range of fillers to address your individual skin concerns. The main fillers we offer are:
Contact Watt Plastic Surgery today to learn more about dermal fillers and how they could work for you.