As an exciting development in the treatment of skin aging, we’re thrilled to offer the BBL Forever Young Photo Facial to our patients. This innovative light therapy treatment can help you achieve a youthful glow without surgery or injections.
What Is the BBL Forever Young Photo Facial?
This is a light therapy treatment using broadband light (BBL). Specifically, an advanced IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) system is used to transmit pulses of broad-spectrum light, both visible and infrared, to transmit heat to layers of the skin.
With a wider range of wavelengths than other available IPL treatments, the BBL Forever Young Photo Facial allows our specialists to tailor the treatment to your needs. The device can be used to target heat only to damaged layers of skin, leaving the surrounding, healthy skin untouched.
The pulsed, broad-spectrum light in the BBL Forever Young Photo Facial impacts the upper layer of skin to remove damaged skin cells. This prompts the skin to quickly regenerate healthy cells to replace the damaged skin, leaving you with a smoother, healthier-looking complexion.
What Can the BBL Forever Young Photo Facial Treat?
This is available to treat several skin care concerns, including:
- Age spots
- Signs of skin aging
- Sun-damaged skin
- Redness and discoloration
- Small blood vessels
- Unwanted hair
- Sagging skin
What Are the Benefits of the BBL Forever Young Photo Facial?
- This light therapy facial is fast, typically taking just 30 minutes or less to complete.
- It is non-invasive — no foreign substances are injected into the skin.
- Results from this are long-lasting.
Improvement to the skin is visible after a single treatment.
- This light treatment is suitable for patients of all skin types.
- It can be adjusted to suit your needs and skin care goals.
- This treatment causes little to no discomfort for patients, and no downtime is required.
We can’t wait for patients to enjoy the remarkable benefits that the BBL Forever Young Photo Facial has to offer. Contact us today to learn about this advanced light therapy treatment.